Hard work within the last days secured the “July” release to appear in the correct month. As you might have noticed, we try to add new features on a monthly basis. What hopefully nobody notices, there are always many bugs to fix in between, making it usually tough to stay in time. The release of today added some great features that will make useKit even better. It also adds numerous small improvements that will allow users to work more smoothly and that aid the understanding of our concepts.
The main added features are:
- A new “Comment” Mission. It is meant to comment directly on pages or even discuss with others.
- A small “Feedback” button in our bar (left of the search field). Please use it frequently to tell us your opinion.
- The possibility to upload your profile image.
- We now support multiple accounts for Twitter and Delicious. Account information is stored in the platform and can be used out of the bar. This is very helpful for people with more than one Twitter account, since it makes tweeting only two mouse clicks from every place in the web (including url shortening and access to multiple accounts).
- Improved Search.
- We improved our help pages and added a FAQ page.
- We added support for the use of Yahoo! accounts (OAuth) with Delicious.
- We included social share buttons for content.
- We redesigned our “public context page”, including most popular and latest content.
Furthermore, the release includes numerous small improvements and fixes. Please give it a try and tell us what you think. We are always trying to suit the needs of our customers.