Today we released the “June release” of useKit.com. Although it was mainly a bug fixing release, we could add some great features to the useKit platform. Personally I was really looking forward to a small feature that in my opinion is very important: The possibility to write text within useKit. Further we could add two plug-ins (Safari and Chrome) and a mobile version of useKit (useKit.com/mobile) making the usage much more convenient.
Further features are:
- Text Service. Add text that is treated as normal content.
- A mobile version: useKit.com/mobile.
- An improved version of our CrunchBase Mission. Lookup company profiles and people from the CrunchBase database directly from your bar.
- RSS feeds for every Context.
- The ability to create a Context directly from the bar.
- A condensed list view for content.
- Many bugs were fixed and improvements and again, we could increase the loading speed of the bar and platform.